About the Mt Lemmon Gravel Grinder:
The 3rd annual Mt Lemmon Gravel Grinder is on Saturday, October 27th and features one of southern Arizona's most historic gravel roads established in 1920. The 60/50/40 mile course challenges riders to race up the steep and narrow route known as the 'Control Road' located on the “back side” northern slopes of the Santa Catalina Mountains connecting the rural town of Oracle to the Village of Summerhaven, Mt Lemmon. New this year we've added and Fun Ride and Kids Race!
The third edition will offer folks the opportunity to:
- Travel the Mt Lemmon 'Control Road' from Oracle to Summerhaven
- Invite friends and family to enjoy the full day of festivities back at the YMCA - Triangle Y Ranch!
- Fun Ride and Kids Race!
Riders will enjoy:
- The remote rugged terrain and breathtaking open range views
- Challenging their physical and mental abilities in search of what it takes to grind out the course
- Receiving an award symbolizing your achievement
- Celebrating and enjoying the live music, tasty eats, and cold beverages
60 Grind 7:10a
50 Grind 7:15a
40 Grind 7:20a
Fund Ride 8:30a
Kids Race 9:00a (20 min.)
We invite you to round up your posse of family and friends and enjoy the beauty and charm of Oracle. Spend the weekend with us!