About the Mt Lemmon Gravel Grinder:
The 4th Annual Mt Lemmon Gravel Grinder is on Saturday, October 26th and features one of southern Arizona's most historic gravel roads established in 1920. The 60/50/40 mile course challenges riders to race up the steep and narrow route known as the 'Control Road' located on the “back side” northern slopes of the Santa Catalina Mountains connecting the rural town of Oracle to the Village of Summerhaven, Mt Lemmon.
The third edition will offer folks the opportunity to:
- travel the Mt Lemmon 'Control Road' from Oracle to Summerhaven
- invite friends and family to await your return at the finish line festivities
- enjoy the full day of festivities back at the Corral
Riders will enjoy:
- the remote rugged terrain and breathtaking open range views
- challenging their physical and mental abilities in search of what it takes to grind out the course
- receiving an award symbolizing your achievement
- celebrating and enjoying the live music, tasty eats, and cold beverages
Registration Opens April 1, 2019
We invite you to round up your posse of family and friends and enjoy the beauty and charm of Oracle. Spend the weekend with us!